Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Dang! It's only my heart..







Somebody pointed out to me that one can tell the mood that I'm in by the stuff I write on this blog. Scarry if I'm that transparent, but apparently I am and hell, isn't that the whole point of publishing? My heart stopped a beat yesterday, like a broken CD player denied of perfection of a song. It was like when you're singing halfway and belting it out in the shower and someone just rushed in to quickly take a pee. Lock your door, stupid! I should have..

It bled a little and is still stings now... So, I take refuge in these places you see above. As my friend pointed out, whenever I feel blue I'd always talk about travel. I want to go away where ignorance is comfort and alienation is safety; for then you're unattached; untouchable. Fly my heart, fly away... To the distant places I see so often in my dreams. Where strange faces seduce me into ecstacy and time stops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry...