Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Crazy Bitches

Mon, June 26th

There are so many crazy bitches around these days it's not funny... Must've been the scarcity of good men around. According to a survey done in Vancouver, there are 1 men for 7 women between the age of 23-35. Sad eh? No wonder so many of us are still comfortably single these days.

My friend met this guy in a bar in Bali. As with guys one meet in a bar, especially in Bali, you have to be extra cautious for the line between the working girl and the easy girl is so thin that if you make a wrong move, one could be mistaken otherwise. To cut a long story short, he turns out to be a really cool guy and he was seriously interested in getting to know my friend better. They started seeing each other until one night, an ex-girlfriend came into the picture. She literally did.

After causing a scene that disrupted the peace and quiet of the neighbourhood at 6 in the morning, she had to be removed from the premises by force. This wasn't after she tried to lock themselves in the house and threw the house key out the window. CRAZY.

Luckily that my friend didn't lose her cool. She didn't respond to her threats, even when she mentioned how well connected her family is in another island of Indonesia. That her father owns such and such factory and very close with such and such general. She was dropping names everywhere.

A week after that happened, the guy had to go back to that island where she came from (which was where he met her) to take care of some business. True to her word, she reported abuse to the local authorities and accused him of owing her tons of money. The local authorities detained him and got her to the airport immediately. The accusation was an unpaid debt of 3000 USD -- which he settled right there and then so that his ex has nothing against him anymore. She didn't expect that and refused the money, confused the local authorities and then started becoming hysterical and begged him not to leave her. CRAZY.

It's really amazing to see to what lengths some girls would go to just to hang on to what they have/had. C'mon girl! He doesn't want you anymore!! Why do you want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you??

I suppose it has got something with low self-esteem, low self-worth and other personal issues. I, too, long for love, acceptance and comfort -- but if it's a one way street then I don't want it. Just because there are less and less men out there, doesn't mean we have to settle for second best. I've been in a position where I knew such things exist, and even they didn't work the first time, there's no reason for me to stop believing.

But man, these crazy bitches are so goddamn annoying!!! And they're friggin' everywhere worldwide!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your statement very much

" ... doesn't mean we have to settle for second best... "

Even though I don't usually care about what people say about my bloody love life. It does annoy me when people keep asking me when I'm going to get married and making comment and advice about being single bla bla bla....

Now I think I know the right words to bla bla bla them back.

Thanks ;)