Thursday, May 04, 2006

Boogie Wonderland

Forget the labour rallies that jammed up Jakarta traffic on Monday and Wednesday. Even if yesterday's crowd rummaged through the Parliament House fence and created mayhem. That's Jakarta for you.

Maybe I was simply hormonal but yesterday I was bored out of my brains. After two hours worth of ping pong (I'm not even a good player) drenching in sweat, I took action by sending half a dozen messages to people -- Doin anything tonight? Let's do something. I'M BORED!! That resulted in an event that puts a smile on my face until this very morning. We met for drinks at some bar before going to a different bar for more serious boogeying. I'm not sure if it was the copious amount of alcohol, the music, the company or a combination of everything.. but I had an absolute ball. Nothing a good boogie can't fixed!! Wohooo!!

No comments: