Saturday, May 13, 2006

4 x 10

Here's to long lasting friendship, Cal!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Producer
2. Dishwasher
3. Shop assistant
4. Casting girl

Four movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Pretty Woman (... never thought THAT about me eh?)
2. Cinema Paradiso
3. Three Colours: White
4. Coffee and Cigarettes

Four places I've lived:
1. Jakarta
2. Melbourne
3. Toronto ???
4. ... In my dreams -- Salzburg???

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy (the cable reruns on Sunday if I remember)
2. 24 (I know I'm a real loser)
3. Sex in the City (I'm still a girl after all)
4. Millenium (On DVD)

Four places I've vacationed and absolutely love:
1. Granada, Spain
2. Edinburgh, Scotland
3. Salzburg, Austria
4. Bali, Indonesia

Four foods I love:
1. Sushi
2. Generally Indonesian
3. Satay
4. Indomie

Four sites I visit daily:
1. BBC News
2. faetryn
3. yahoo
4. ... I don't surf that much

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In someone else's arm (yes, I do have a person in mind..)
2. Home (it's Friday midnight and I'm still in the bloody studios)
3. Chile
4. Melbourne

Four random items in my bag
1. In My shoes DVD
2. iPod
3. The list of classes from a gym I have not joined
4. Patrick Symmes "Chasing Che"

Four things most people don't know about me
1. I'm a hopeless romantic
2. I can't sleep for more than 8 hours
3. I love girlie stuff (even if I don't wear too much of them)
4. I love coffee and great conversations more than anything...

1 comment:

Faetryn said...

and you can touch your nose with your tongue. !!!