Thursday, July 20, 2006

Confused??

Someone pointed out to me by reading my previous posts that I seemed very confused. Funny that, because although the previous post wasn't not making any sense -- it was a true reflection of my being at that moment and isn't that the whole point of documenting? Writing? Blogging?

Lots are going on at the moment; both in my professional and personal lives. There are numerous pathways with various roadworks leading to different moutains. Yes, mountains. And they needed climbing. I finished a long trekking session with my previous employment late last year and now I'm about to start on a different journey. At the same time, I'm being distracted by the open fields on my right which presented unlimited vista. To complicate matters even worse, I have to deal with my heart and what it wants, and the chances its taking.

I often forget about my heart. Most of the time it continues beeping, no matter how faint. I want it to beat strongly; to feel the light of day and the turn of the moon all the time. I want my heart to not worry and just sail the opean seas feeling secure, confident and content.

This post is a rambling nonsense. Maybe that person is right, I am confused.

No comments: