Saturday, July 08, 2006

Adding crimson on my world

This is essential in surviving the crazy world of Jakarta. I need my annual travel fix. Today I spent more hours than neccessary in the office because I need to think about where I'm going and when and how -- basically do a little planning to make it cost efficient. My excitement grows everytime! Planning a trip now becomes so easy for me and I managed to get dates and means of travel within one hour.

So, it's a little of the US west coast for Sin's wedding. A little of Canada to check out Care's crib. A little of NYC for the Roobz' groove and finally a tad of Philly for Sar's wedding. I'll be back in time for Idul Fitri holidays, which means that I'll have a few days to recover from jet-lag and other general travel fatigue.

I am good!!

No comments: