Friday, June 10, 2005

Cold

Don't you just hate it when it's hard to fall asleep because your throat is really sore and your eyes watery and your nose runs like a broken tap? Don't you just hate the feeling of constant warmth caused by a rise of your body temperature. You're not sick enough to stay in bed and sleep the whole day, and yet working requires a mountainload of effort. With the aforementioned conditions I'm boarding my flights to Singapore.

I can only wish that the super chilly air con in the Jakarta airport does not make things worse for me. I am looking forward to Singapore this time. My working schedule seems to be reasonably humane and the great Singapore Sale is on. Yeah, what do you expect? I'm still a girl after all - succumbing to the great foe of consumerism and consumption goods. Whoopie!

No comments: