Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Out in New York




Friday, October 13

If I left my heart in San Francisco, then I dream about New York. It took 3 hours of bad traffic getting into the city, but the moment I could see the Manhattan skyline there was a smile that was impossible to erase from my face. My friend who met me at the station would looked at me from time to time and said, "Man, I still can't believe little Cynthia is in New York!!" Lil' Cynthia?? Okay, he's allowed to say that because he knew me when I was 19 and I was working as an intern and I was his assistant. It was a looooong time ago, but there I was -- all the way into NYC for his birthday party.

I could say that I went out in New York. It was a real night out in New York, with lots of booze and copious amount of fun and numerous photos to prove it. We came back at 5am. I couldn't remember the last time we were out till that late, and we went out early, too! When it comes to having fun, nothing beats good company and that we had plenty of.

No comments: