Friday, October 06, 2006

Moments

Brief encounters are amazing. People are fascinating. It never cease to amaze me how human beings can connect to each other at a very basic level. Of course, there are certain physical elements to that. Initial attractions are always physical. In the beginning it almost reduces human qualities back to pre-historic times. Whatever comes naturally. Live in the moment. Savours what is now.

I see those lips moving; words come out from them. My mind is like a void with noises flying in and out creating a bizarre consciousness. I thought to myself, "You are very kissable..." and not realising that I spoke my thoughts. Those lips stop moving. A pair of blue eyes staring intently into mine. Suddenly he entered my world through silence. Almost telepathic; exchanging chemicals, neutrons, energy or something. Or something.

I watch silence grows amongst us. Not uncomfortable, just... peaceful. It is a momentarily contentment that you get out of living the moment. Living it now.

No comments: