Tuesday, September 26, 2006

In Tokyo

TechChickRock

The itinerary reads CGK-SIN-NRT-LAX.

10 hours in Singapore was well spent in random conversation about life and career (that happens when I meet people from the industry), a te-o at a mamak stall completed with entertaining drunk Singaporeans on the street -- chair bashing and all, to taking pictures of Dali's sculptures.

Narita, Tokyo was only 2 hours and I thought what would be more appropriate than joining the ranks of businessmen in suits in opening their laptops and get connected with the rest of the world. As I logged into MSN messenger, it felt like I never left. It felt really cool.

I feel like I'm part of this uber cool gang of technochicks who's traveling to save the world and raise awareness on importance of being connected and to be technologically trendy.

You must excuse me. I'm typing this amidst the snoring sounds made by the passenger next to me and I'm desperate to finish this post since I'm running out of battery. Long flight does that to you.

Until LAX...
Sep 22, 2006

No comments: