Thursday, September 21, 2006

Airport

Generally I love airports; or rather the idea of what the place brings. It is a connecting point for air travel and if I'm there it can only mean one thing. I'm traveling again. There can't be anything wrong with it because generally it means going to a new place, or simply someplace else. A change of scenery. That can only be a good thing.

For the next few weeks this blog will be filled with stories from the American coast as I made my way from the sunshine coast of California to scenic Canada and back into the cosmopolitan New York. It will be the Jakarta's girl tale into the crazy world of uncle Sam and you know what, despite my dislike for USA.. I'm very very very excited.

Airport does that to me. Travel gives me the butterflies in my stomach.

No comments: