Thursday, September 14, 2006

I still haven't found what I'm looking for...

I stopped blogging for a while. I'm leaving my current employment to embark on another path of unknowing. Some people asked me what is it that I'm looking for and why this restlessness goes on and on. It was the same month one year ago that I terminated another employment. Like U2 said, "I still haven't found what I'm looking for."

Believe it or not, it is not as aimless as it seems. Life showed me emotions I didn't know I have in the last 6 months. I learned to be angry and to care only to have to learn to forgive and forget. I can't remember the last time I felt such strongly about things. I'm used to indifference. I hate to see the people around me endure misery, and I wish I have the energy to stick around and see things through but I need to move on.

For those I've worked with the last few months, you've been an important part of my life and despite everything that happened you guys rock!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe the misery of those around you, is a reflection of yourself only?

mister::G said...

U2 got million of fans. So is you... keep discovering

Faetryn said...

contentment is bred from inside out not outside in. or so someone said. who, i don't know. but i reckon it's true. and congrats on the book! so proud of you!