Wednesday, January 04, 2006

NEW YEAR 2006






My New Year's Eve was spent in a banking museum. Huh?? Yeah, I know it's rather unusual but we were running out of ideas as to what to do that night. A text message came to my phone and offered a NYE celebration with a cost of 60,000 rups -- that's about US$ 6 -- complete with dinner and great rooftop fireworks. With something that cheap, there was very little to lose. It turned out to be a pretty good night indeed. Although the food wasn't fantastic, and the night tour of the museum could've been better, the rooftop experience was quite amazing. We had a good time regardless.

It is not the venue, not the food, not the music -- It is about the company you keep.

I've been blessed with many great wonderful people who I can call friends. The fireworks was a celebration of yet another year of friendship between us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!

No comments: