Friday, September 23, 2005

RAINY DAYS

Jakarta was blessed with heavy rain on the last two days. It was fat droplets of water that fell over your head and drenched you within seconds. I love it when it rains. As long as I'm indoors and I can just watch them fall behind the glass, all warm and comfy.

Most of the times we had to battle the pouring rain in the horrible traffic. It's just the way it is, no matter which part of the world you live in. People drive slowly, carelessly, impatiently, which in turn creates a longer, more unpleasant journey. Lucky for me, the rain on the last two days did not last very long. My drive home was not easy but it was painless enough.

What more can I ask?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Take care, C when you're driving, especially in the rain.