Thursday, September 29, 2005

Anonymity

Hey, I love it when people read through my blogs and leave comments. But when I'm getting lots of anonymous comments, I get really interested in knowing who you people really are. It's nice to have you all as friends who read my stuff closely, but seriously wouldn't it be better if I know who you are? Something other than an initial would be good. OK? I only need 3 letters. That's not too much to ask??

But if that's a problem.. hell, I don't really give a shit. I'd rather have you read and be anonymous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no problem in letting you know my name, but what is in a name? Especially if you don't know me and we have never met? Would it be a difference if my name were Frank or Francine, Joko or Anastasia?

Mi (なおみ) said...

wah..wah...... hehehe...

Anonymous said...

What are your thoughts on the Bali bombings?