Saturday, May 07, 2005

Random Conversation

On Thursday, I had the most fun with the greatest conversations ever...

E : When you reach enlightement, you face a problem with intellect. You see them fresh..
R : I think you should be a Buddhist. Because they never fight with each other, they promote kindness to everyone
C1: After you reach enlightement? Then what...
R : Drinking water is sexual pleasure.
C1: What?
R : Yeah, sexual as in pleasure for the senses not sexual the fornication kind
T : I didn't use to, but I began to like Kirsten Dunst
E : No one is on the same league with Sean Connery in ageing. No one beats the Lauren Bacall, Monica Belucci..

They're random and even when you're there they still hard to follow. These conversations required serious intellect and it was very nice to see so many of them on display. You just have to be there..

I'll never drink water the same way again.. :)

No comments: