Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WHAT I HAVE NOT LOST...

It happened yesterday morning... I was driving and a few people on motorcycles were pointing towards my rear right wheel. I couldn't make out what they said and I was suspicious for a while. I kept on driving until I found a convenient place to stop. I stopped, and without turning the engine off I stepped out of the car to check my rear right wheel. Obviously there was nothing wrong. It was very quick. Less than 2 minutes, and I didn't see anything or anyone.

I got back into the car and the front passenger door was ajar. And everything was GONE!! My iPod that was playing, my phone that was next to it with my headset, my laptop bag and my hand bag that has probably around 2 million rups in cash because I was going to drop by the bank. Everything was GONE.

It was like a scene in a movie where you know someone has left without saying goodbye. When you see the door ajar and wind blows the curtain. Empty. Gone. Those B&*%^$%!!

On a lighter note, I guess I should be grateful that they just took stuff and not hurt me, or had me at gun point/knife or something really horrible like that. Now it's just the hassle of trying to organise everything back and get new cards, etc. And get the old number back again. That's a little update on what's going on. Some of you might try to contact me on the mobile and failed -- That's the reason...

No comments: