Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Blogging In My Head

So many things happened in the last few weeks that I have not had time to blog properly on this site. On my actual blog. I blog for a few seconds in my head whilst driving, whilst waiting for coffee to boil and of course I forgot all about them. I thought that I'd try to put down scraps of stuff that remains before I, really do not remember!

HEROES
For those who does not know of its existence, oh my god! click on the link above and find out and get yourself a copy of season 1. it's science fiction meets drama, without the geeky creatures, and soapy characters and oh, the pretty people is not that pretty which makes it, oh...so much more desirable.

One night, 3 girls were sitting down for a glass of good mojito in a bar and embarked on a deep meaningful conversation about the series. Here are some stuff we came up with on why we love the series. Okay, so some say it's cheesy what happens between Peter and Nathan; but that's brotherly love. Peter has never been strong and confident, he seeks validation all his life, but no matter what Nathan has always been there. That's love. Real love.

And yes, one doubts how a person with a multiple personality disorder can truly understand love and even love someone(s). Niki and Jessica does, for they're all and the same and everything they do, it's for the ones they love. The two personalities just love differently.

Save the world, save the cheerleader! A father who finally realises that what matters is his daughter. His love for her surpasses memory.

I can go on and on and on...

BIMBOESQUE

A term invented by the crazy, weird, beautiful Renu over dinner while we were talking about men. Everyone on the dinner table has lived in another country before, and when it comes to men we came to an agreement that intellectual men are hard to come by. That was not a feminist, burning bras, male bashing type of conversation but it was just a statement agreed by all.

We concluded that most men are intimidated by signs of intelligence in a woman, which is why on first encounters we have to "bimboesque" ourselves. We laughed hard because at some level, there's a lot of truth in that.

I take comments from the male population...

This post is longer than I expected. Apparently, I remember more once I start writing them. More posts to come. Don't get bored.

1 comment:

Faetryn said...

And how do you not like a guy who can wield a sword AND teleports... HIRO!! and his father who was a captain ;) hehe...