Thursday, May 10, 2007

GREAT-FULL NIGHT

I am grateful for a night out where you get to see passion and care about the world. A night of learning and inspiration. A beautiful reminder of what passion is, and what it is to care about something enough to want to say something about it. It is not just about the topic, but also about the doing something about it. It is good to be reminded that action speaks louder than words, even if your action is delivered in words. (Thanks ST).

I am grateful for the lack of people of the like mind in this city. It makes meeting someone like that feels really special and makes me feel fortunate. A time like this does not come very often. It teaches you to value every moment and never to take anything or anyone for granted. You need the good to differentiate the bad; the ugly to appreciate the beautiful. (Thanks UH).

I am grateful for the blank noise this city brings. Its loud roar and hollow echo amplifies the low frequency conversation that happens over coffee. These conversations might not be deep, or meaningful, but they are real; and at a time when reality is but a mere idea, just to feel real is good enough. (Thanks UH).

I am grateful to talk to someone who inspires, to be reminded of a purpose. I ask the same question to myself and heard a tiny voice answers... I know that. I've always known. I got scared. For to fulfill my purpose I need to bare all, to let myself go and to share this person to others. I need to learn to feel and be honest about it. I need to feel again. Why is it so darn difficult? (Thanks DM).

Because I need to let myself be.

No comments: