Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Morning Radio

It is a habit of mine to reach for my stereo remote as soon as I opened my eyes in the morning, to tune in to my favourite radio show. The show has the usual elements of humour, Jakarta traffic news, birthday pranks, etc. This morning, a caller called in to report the traffic condition on a particular area of Jakarta that he just passed,

C: Hey guys,... Before I said anything about traffic...

R: Yes, whassup bro? What good important news do you have?

C: It's important for those who is about to pass Cililitan toll gate. The girl behind gate No. 16 whose name is Nyoman Sari is very beautiful. Go check her out! She's worth the time queing to pay the toll fee.

R: That's not exactly traffic info, but hey... listeners just go check her out.

I don't know how many people who listen to this radio station pass through Gate No. 16 of the toll road. I'm not sure how many guys checked out this Nyoman Sari girl. I can't even begin to think about how she feels when people looked at her kinda differently as she does her job. She would probably think of them as sleazebags or weirdos. But who doesn't like to look at a pretty face?

This information put a smile on my face this morning. For those who are lucky enough to check out Nyoman Sari, they might get a more enhanced experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Until now, there's no picture of her, but you can visit my blog


http://andri.andriani.web.id/nyoman-sari-penjaga-pinto-tol/02/2007