Friday, April 01, 2005

Body and Soul

I tossed and turned the whole night. My whole body and soul refused to rest and forget about the miserable daytime. My night would not start. I stared at the blank ceiling wishing that it would swept me away into nothingness. It was a longing for the warmth of another body next to mine, of a regular breathing calming the mind, a company in the midsts of darkness nights in, nights out. It was as if my body screams loudly against the will of my soul. It yelled out the yearning of you.

The mind is strong and holding its fort like a rock on an ocean bed. Some say the mind is the most powerful tool in our lives. Only now I understand the feeling of the body when it defies the mind. It digs deep for the rock to go afloat. Like a sonstant current slowly runs you down until you become nothing.

Deep down they speak in coherence. They sang in unison of the purest wish of the heart, body and soul.

I am missing you.

No comments: