Thursday, April 21, 2005

10 THINGS I'M HAPPY ABOUT TODAY

There are many things that I'm very grateful for in life but I hardly talk about them. More often than not, I complain loudly about the things that I don't like. I thought I should share what I love in life, especially the ones that happened in the last couple of days. So here goes...

1. I am happy that I can feel grateful about many things in life
2. I am happy for a good conversation I had 2 nights ago with a friend
3. I am happy that I could watch "The Motorcycle Diaries" and that got me excited about traveling through South America
4. I am happy that an old friend is coming to work in Jakarta
5. I am happy that work is giving me more opportunities to take another step up
6. I am happy that work is appreciating my hard work in a very 'tangible' form.. Hmm! Yay!
7. I am happy that a skirt that I bought a month ago is feeling a bit loose :P
8. I am happy that I have started a work out regime - that I'm hoping to keep
9. I am happy for good music I get to see every now and then
10. I am happy that I am going to see a friend who survived 3rd degree burn accident on Sunday

11. I am happy that today is a public holiday!!! No Work!!

How about you??

No comments: