Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Consumption

Today my first subscription of a daily newspaper arrived. I only had time to read it in the car (whilst driving; not recommended at all and can only be done in the midst of Jakarta heavy traffic) and the moment I got into the office work just consumed me like mad. Things just began to go wrong, one by one and a few times I had to go inside my room, blasted the music and cooled down.

It's just a job.

I was reminded by a wise man that beneath all this, I actually love it. The sadomasochist that I am, I do. I love this job. I just hate what it's doing to my time, my health and my sanity. This job has its perks though. In order to finish this job, I'm going to Shanghai for a few days. All expenses paid. It'll be my first serious winter anywhere. 0 degrees. Frozen winter. Icy cold. Yipeee!!

D-2 before shoot days. How I wish it'll be over soon.

No comments: