Friday, October 17, 2008

Working on (IM)Patience

Patience is a virtue that has never been mine. You wouldn't be anywhere near when I'm annoyed, because I turned into this crazy, full-on swearing bitch whose looks would drive you away in an instant. Trust me, this observation was made by numerous people over the years.

Recent events have been really trying, and strangely my impatience is affecting me more than ever. I am trying to be calm about things; not to blow up and say things I don't mean. And yes, I can be really mean. I'm trying to forgive and forget, only to find myself even more irritated. Which lead me to wonder if it would be better to just blow off my top and get it over and done with? Because now, it's simply irritating... and it doesn't go away!!

Any ideas?? I want to work on this...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get annoyed , be impatient , say it when you feel it....it all makes life less complicated.