Sunday, October 05, 2008

Conversation about one-night-stands

C: So, what have you been up to? You should get out there and you know... get some...
J: Naaaa. As much as I'd like to get some, most times it's just more hassle.
C: Whaddaya mean? Like, a girl gets all clingy over your one night stand?
J: Well, I have a theory about this.
C: Let's hear it!
J: Based on my limited experience, a girl would love to do things to you and make you feel good all over but when it comes for me to return the favour, she wouldn't let me.
C: Huh? What are you talking about? Are we still talking about a one night stand?
J: Yeah, you meet someone at a bar, danced a bit, talked a bit, get all worked up and went on from there. I always said that I was not looking for anything, that it's in the moment, yadda yadda yadda and the girl must agree before we go on anywhere.
C: Ok, I get that. It has to have mutual consent. What I don't get is what do you mean by "she wouldn't let you return the favour?" She would only pleasure you and not let you give her pleasure?
J: Yeah, she would... just she wouldn't let me make her come.
C: Huh? Why?
J: Here's the theory: girls wouldn't let guys make them come because they're scared of wanting more.
C: If you're good at it, of course they would want more! No?
J: But that's not supposed to happen in a one-night-stand. I'd be happily stay and cuddle and get all tactile after but that doesn't necessarily mean that I want to see them again. That'd just be against the whole notion of a one-night-stand.
C: Hmmm, I have to think about this.

What should one expects from a one-night-stand? By definition, I think, none. How often though you get into similar situations and allow reason takes over the moment? Girl, would you exert control and prohibit yourself from receiving pleasure for fear of what would happen after the next 5 minutes? I'd thought that if you put yourself there then you know what you're in for. Therefore, if this concept is not how we would naturally function as social beings, should we do this at all?

I'm rambling...and on the record, NO: I have nothing against a one night stand.

disclaimer: names had been hidden to protect the (not) so innocent.

No comments: