Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TAROT READING

R and I took our girlfriend out for dinner and tarot reading session for her birthday. Which was a big scam because actually we wanted to have a reading ourselves, and yet felt the need to provide a pretext. Yes! It was F's birthday and she could use some 'guidance'.

I've met this tarot reader before at a party and she vaguely remembered me (though she thought I was someone else). I was hopeless at these kinda things, because as a Christian, I never really believed in anything else and therefore never bothered to remember anything said during the reading for more than a few days. Hence, I could never say if one reading is accurate. Therefore I thought I should immortalise it and check back in a few months to see what happens. (I have also told as many people as possible about the full reading, so they can remind me months later).

  • CAREER: If I continue with my current tasks, I will be bored shitless. However, people in the company loves me and I will be given an international promotion, which will take me to another country(s) and I will keep on moving between places. This should happen at the beginning of next year. I really wish this one would come true, going places, moving countries, man!! I'd love THAT!!
  • LOVE: The reason why I have not met someone is not because nobody is interested, but because I was perceived as being "too high profile". Ha!! It takes someone with great courage to approach me and cut through all the bullshit. Someone(s) has been watching me. Expect something before the end of the year. I might have to make a decision. From a 7 year dry spell, all of a sudden I get to choose?? Awesome.
I realised then, that I had forgotten to ask about money and finances. Gosh! I'm such a beginner in this. I should try to think of real specific questions which can prove if this whole thing is just a scam or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kenapa elo nga pernah bilang, apa g yang nga pernah tau