Saturday, July 30, 2005

Leaving on a Jetplane

All my bags are packed
I'm ready to go..

Finally, a big leap is taken. A decision has been made and known. I will be going out into the real wild world again, without the safety net of job security and consistent income. In the next few months, I'll be joining ranks with Bum Troops International. It will be on the lowest position available since I have no experience in this department, but I'm VERY VERY EXCITED.

Some call me crazy -- to leave the stability of life and financial security that I have. Hell, I only live once!! If I want to go crazy and want doors to open, I have to start knocking. I can't wait for the doors to come and have people looking for me!!

In the next few months, no more busy Cynth. My new nick name will be bum Cynth.

No comments: