Friday, July 22, 2005

House Hunting

I'm having a series of bad luck when it comes to living out of home. One year ago, upon returning from 2 months trip around Europe I found that we were moving into a new house within a week. The years of my life were simplified into 5-6 boxes. And oh, the content of my backpack. My current housemate saved me and got me a room in her huge family mansion at a reasonable low cost.

Again, one year later... sometime like now... the house that I'm living in is going to be rebuilt.
Again, I have to move.
Sigh.

I found a pavillion but there is too much work to be done. I want an apartment but it is not financially sound for me to start renting, unless I'm thinking of buying. Too much trouble. Too much money.

Oh well, I should just quit my job and move to another country. Oopss, I forgot! That means moving. AGAIN!!!!

No comments: