Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Clubbing

So last night after a boring day at work I went out for some drinks. That has not happened in a while. Upon my return from Ozland I lost all desire to be in the middle of a smoky crowded room drinking copius amount of alcohol and looking pretty. It's hard looking pretty after a few glasses of wine. It was Tuesday night last night, and one would be pressed to find a 'happening' venue. We ended up at a rooftop of a building drinking wine with Jakarta's foggy night as out shelter. We sat by the pool on the deckchairs not having a care in the world. That was just fantastic. There were lots of good conversations and slowly the group grew bigger.

We then moved to a supposedly more happening place. Cheap drinks, dark smoky room and lots of half drunken people. It was a small club. It was then that I was reminded on why I didn't want to go out clubbing lately. I'm just over it. My mate bought me drinks, and I quickly skulled it down so I can be rid of this place.

I'm really over it. For now at least. Till then...

No comments: